One of the users that downloaded my app left a comment saying only few buttons were seen and could not do any thing with the game. I was quite puzzled and looked back my test results. I noticed that I had not tested my app on a real android 1.5 device. After doing some research, I found out that the relative layout had some issues and BUGS with Android 1.5. Even though it is supported in android 1.5, it does not fully support the updated features of relative layout such as setting a button above a certain @/id etc.
Below is the link from android documentation that explains more about the the issues with relative layout and android 1.5
I did not want the app to be unstable. Hence I released an update by removing support for android 1.5 and now the app is listed for android 1.6 and above only.